What is Transparent Watercolor?
It is made from pigment and medium of gum arabic. When it is dissolved in water and painted, the line drawn by pencil or pen, if present subjacently, appears because of the high transparency of color itself, and also a favorable effect of mixing colors comes out when it is painted in piles.
- High density or high concentration - It is possible to change colors in a wide range by adding water.
- Moderate running on paper - It is easy to paint because color does not soak into paper extremely.
- Vivid coloring - The beauty of carefully selected pigment fixes on picture as it is.
- Excellent light resistance - Excellent pigment with little fading property is used in a large quantity.
- High transparency - Transparency is high and various techniques for watercolor painting can be effectively elicited.